Chaotik Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaotik Wrestling Federation

A forum for the Xbox live online wrestling federation for The Smackdown vs raw series

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Randy Orton Legend killer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ant1000

Randy Orton Legend killer Empty
PostSubject: Randy Orton Legend killer   Randy Orton Legend killer Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 5:10 pm

The crowd boo as he picks up the mic

Randy orton: Shut up, you dont have the right to disrespect the legend killer

Crowd boo even louder
Randy Orton: I have not come here to tell you how lucky seth skyfire and the beast was to win the tag titles at no turning back, no, i have give up on that insugnificant division of wrestling, i dont need a partner to beat anyone, because i am better than everyone is this business, and that brings me on to my next subject, which is clearing out the hasbins of this business and my first target is that bold headed moron Stone cold steve austin

Crowd cheer at austins name

Orton: Now i would finish his career right here tonight if i could but as you know he still hasnt recovered from the beating he got from CM Punk tonight and wont be here for a couple of weeks which is lucky for him. So i am gonna challenge Austin to a match at Divine Intervention where it will be a divine intervention on his shabby career and the end of his career.

Orton leaves the ring to an arena of boos

(TBC by nobody)
Back to top Go down

Randy Orton Legend killer
Page 1 of 1