Chaotik Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaotik Wrestling Federation

A forum for the Xbox live online wrestling federation for The Smackdown vs raw series

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Backstage with the Tag Champs.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seth Skyfire

Seth Skyfire

Backstage with the Tag Champs. Empty
PostSubject: Backstage with the Tag Champs.   Backstage with the Tag Champs. Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 1:02 am

~Camera fades in, looking into the locker room with Seth opening his locker putting a towel into it, the tag belt on his shoulder, Beast in the background with his belt round his waist while hes punching the stuffing out of a punch bag~

We're backstage here with the Tag Team champions who recently won the titles at No Turning Back, once enemies now allies, we're here to get the story.
Seth, we all want to know whats going on!

Seth: Look, just shut up for once we didnt ask for no interview, you can't just come barging in, but since you're here I have something to say.

Well, we're listening.

Seth: You see, we might have been enemies but thats all cool now, we may have our differences but we're the tag team champs now and we'll have to work together a little somewhere down the line, tough luck to Rated RKO but the better men won.

I guess..

Seth: Shut up, It's the truth, Rated RKO are trash and now DX want the belts, well you saw what I did to HBK, I destroyed him I don't know how he can get up after that beating, DX will fail as usual and fall as they try to get a grip on the belts but fail miserably as they slip down and the ref counts 1..2..3...Still champions, Seth Skyfire and The Beast. It's the only way it can go.

Ok.. well that was a nice speech and I'm sure all will go well, Beast do you...have anything to add to that?

~Camera looks over at the beast, the punch bag split open on the floor~

(TBC you know)
Back to top Go down
THE BEAST

THE BEAST

Backstage with the Tag Champs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage with the Tag Champs.   Backstage with the Tag Champs. Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 1:09 am

BEAST:yah just one thing DX the moment you were put together and challenged the beast was the moment your team was broken (beasts cell phone rings) Hello i gotta go
he walks out of the locker room.
Back to top Go down

Backstage with the Tag Champs.
Page 1 of 1