Chaotik Wrestling Federation

A forum for the Xbox live online wrestling federation for The Smackdown vs raw series

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Before the Hardcore Triple Threat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
the_zen

PostSubject: Before the Hardcore Triple Threat   Fri May 16, 2008 3:44 am

The lights dim to blue as the video plays on the titantron.

Raven making his way down to the ring as the crowd stare at him wondering if they

should cheer or boo the man.

Tazz: Its Raven! I wonder if he will talk about him,her or whatever it is comming.

Joey:I don't know partner but I sure you Raven will have something to say.

Raven walks over to the ring announcer grabs a mic and heads to the ring.

Raven sitting in cornor of the ring scratching his face as he looks around.

Raven: Tonight marks the first CWF match for Raven and the first of many things to come. I seen your eyes gazing at me as I made my way down to the ring. Some fear,some laughed,and others stunned. Mrs. Landisis’ 6th grade class. I sat in the third row next to Theresa Hayes. And it was there that I first discovered alienation and baron path. The taunting and the badgering by the other kids made me realize the depths of human evil and the dark underbelly of human society. I'd close my eyes and pretend I was someone different. That I wasn't a misfit. You can't erase the dream, you can only wake me up. I didn't care. I never obeyed the rules. Because even back then I realized the nothing. Nothing in nature behaves so consistently and rigidly as a human being in pursuit of destruction. The entire purpose of human existence, is to kindle a light in the darkness of being. We are a nation of hollow stuffed people, bleeding together, heads stuffed with straw. Like wind in an empty street, or rats feet over broken glass in a dark cellar. Trust and hate, and love and fate, and happiness are things I don't understand. Social grace, the human race, confuse me. These words I speak, bring forth a world of emotions. Emotions of dreams lost, dreams found, and dreams I'll never see. So it is written. So it shall come to pass. Quote the Raven, nevermore.

tbc: Destroyer

Last edited by the_zen on Fri May 16, 2008 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the destroyer

PostSubject: Re: Before the Hardcore Triple Threat   Fri May 16, 2008 8:59 am

destroyers music hits as he walks down the ramp and slides into the ring he then gets on the second turnbuckle of a corner and salutes to the crowd going crazy at the entrance of rick the dstroyer he walks to the ropes closet to the announcer and signals for the mic the announcer walks over placing the mic in his hand

"before i get to the thing in the corner i have to say what is up south carolina the fans explode ino cheers i smle now raven how about you get out of my ring and leave that cryptic shit to the undertaker one person being dark and mysterious is anouth and tonight when i leave you bloody and broken in that ring and get me a number 1 contendership to the x streame title match at divine intervention you will see that i am unstopable"

tbc by zen only
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the_zen

PostSubject: Re: Before the Hardcore Triple Threat   Fri May 16, 2008 2:42 pm

Raven scratching his chin.

Raven: Do you think fighting for and winning titles will make acceptance by others? No it's a barometer of one's popularity. If one is different, a misfit, maybe unattractive, unathletic, one is in for a lifetime of cruelty and suffering, that will traumatize permanently. You see scars are souvenirs you never loose. The past is never far. You can try to repress it. You can try to hold it back. You can try to deny it. But it will still continue to grow... stronger, and stronger. Like a malignant cancer, that can't be satiated. Each of us manifests our pain in different manners. Whether it's three in the morning in bed... tears in one's eye. Whether it's a need to destroy everything beautiful, or just simply shutting one's self off from society. Different people need different things. Some people need a family. Some people need titles. Me, I need neither. I don't desire material possessions Destroyer to fill the void. I feed on pain to numb it. Quote the Raven, nevermore."

Raven drops the mic and rolls out of the ring. Raven walks over to the guard rail and vanishes into the crowd
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nickadamious

PostSubject: Re: Before the Hardcore Triple Threat   Sat May 17, 2008 2:26 pm

*comming back from a comercil, the terminator's music starts to play as he walks to the ring holding a mic. croud starts cherring.*

Terminator: You see, Raven and destroyer forgot that i am the other man it the hardcore tripple threat match. Well..... maby they dident forget. They just think that they can take me out realy quick. I would like to remind you two that I am undefeated at first blood matches. You can put me in any match, and i will show you all I got. This wendsday at war zone, it will be one hell of a match. And just to give you two a heads up, you will be leaving the arena with a blood-mask, cause im busting you open!!!!!!

*croud goes wild.*

Terminator: Oh, and I almost forgot, i will leave war zone the #1 contender.
* terminator drops the mic and and starts taunting in the ring to the croud.*

TBC: Raven or destroyer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Before the Hardcore Triple Threat   

Back to top Go down

Before the Hardcore Triple Threat
Page 1 of 1