Chaotik Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaotik Wrestling Federation

A forum for the Xbox live online wrestling federation for The Smackdown vs raw series

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh right, Thats it.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seth Skyfire

Seth Skyfire

Oh right, Thats it. Empty
PostSubject: Oh right, Thats it.   Oh right, Thats it. Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 12:28 am

~Seths music blasts into the arena as he heads down the ramp and sliding into the ring, mic in hand~

Seth: Froz--en... Tun--Dra... Ic-Ons... Did I get that shit right?

Crowd boos the name out.

Seth: Damn straight, What the helllll were they smoking when they thought up that name.

Crowd Cheers.

Seth: Well, since Beast will be busy with his own match, looks like I've been teamed up with Matt and I guess we're going to kick Jeremys and Kennedys ass, huh?

Crowd goes wild.

( TBC Frozen people (XD ) or Matt. )
Back to top Go down
TALKLOUD

TALKLOUD

PostSubject: Re: Oh right, Thats it.   Oh right, Thats it. Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 11:41 am

*the crowd goes wild to the sound of kennedys music out comes kennedy from the back
he reaches up and his mic falls into his hand.*

KENNEDY:Hey little guy(in a voice like he is talking to a baby)
what are you so angry for is it because the beast neglects your partnership.(his voice becomes angry)or is it because you are illeterate and can not properly introduce the future of this great industry THE FRROOZZEN TUUUUNNNDRAA ICOOOONNNNNNS
now we could wait till later on tonight or i can come down there and beat your ass right now.

*the crowd now turns on skyfire and begins cheering for Mr. Kennedy. Kennedy then begins to walks to the ring*

(TBC by roberts skyfire or matt mac)
Back to top Go down
Seth Skyfire

Seth Skyfire

PostSubject: Re: Oh right, Thats it.   Oh right, Thats it. Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 5:10 pm

~Seth brings the mic up to his mouth, staring out to Kennedy, an anger look on his face~

Seth: Are you kidding me? The beast and I are fine, plus I would kick your ass anyday anytime, anyplace.

Crowd cheers for Seth skyfire once again, chanting his name.

Seth: I can say that shit name fine, Kennedy, I just don't get why you went for that name, Don't worry you might be frozen right now, I'll shatter you and Roberts tonight.

Crowd goes wild.

Seth: Now get your ass down here now, and I'll show you what is going to happen to you tonight.

~Seth drops his mic, taunting and holding his hands up, shouting with no mic "Come on, come on." ~

(TBC Kennedy )

Last edited by Seth Skyfire on Thu May 22, 2008 8:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TALKLOUD

TALKLOUD

PostSubject: Re: Oh right, Thats it.   Oh right, Thats it. Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 6:58 pm

KENNEDY:(kennedy calls for another mic) whoa whoa whoa relax napolean i think you got a little bit to much gel in the
mullet your talkin about shatterin people you are a strange angry little man and as i already told you id gladly come down there and beat your ass hell id gladly head out back and find your supposed buddy the beast cause seth to tell you the truth im lookin for competion tonight not to give out a beating so how bout this mister we go out there and have this tag match tonight and then next week me and you for this(he holds up the tv title)but as far as kicking your ass now im gonna do it when its official in about twenty minutes.
Back to top Go down
Seth Skyfire

Seth Skyfire

PostSubject: Re: Oh right, Thats it.   Oh right, Thats it. Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:42 pm

~Seths pics up his mic again, looking over at the crowd, then back to Kennedy~

Seth: Well buddy, get this straight, I am competiton and I'll gladly beat you tonight in the tag match then take your gold next week. -Confident Voice-

Crowd Cheers.

~Show fades out to a commercial~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh right, Thats it.   Oh right, Thats it. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh right, Thats it.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaotik Wrestling Federation :: The Locker Room :: Locker Room-
Jump to: