Chaotik Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaotik Wrestling Federation

A forum for the Xbox live online wrestling federation for The Smackdown vs raw series

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

someone new

Go down 
+3
nickadamious
Seth Skyfire
TALKLOUD
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TALKLOUD

TALKLOUD

someone new Empty
PostSubject: someone new   someone new Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:47 pm

Styles: WOW its mr kennedy what the hell is he doin here in the CWF

Taz:wel if you would shut up and listen maybe he'd tell us

##kennedy grabs a mic and begins to talk##

KENNEDY:For those of you who are on a need to know basis my name is
MRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. KEEEENEEDYYYYYYYYYYYY.............KEENNNEEEDDDYYYY
and frankly i thought you all needed to know who i am whos gonna be running this half ass bingo hall show. i came here because frankly i ran out of people to beat(starts chewing gum into the mic with a smile)This is where the talent is at is what i here So ill be looking to the top. Now i see we have a good world champ so that can stay where it is but there is a few more titles in this fed the one im interested in is the one that represents me the most the Television TITLE.Cause i know you fans love to see my handsom face week after week.So champ who ever you may be at the time whether its a god...... The Rock (huge pop)or seth skyfire(pop not huge yet)
That title is comin home with me.So now that ive made that statment id like to throw an open challenge out to any one in the locker room for next week here on warzone

(TBC ANYONE)
Back to top Go down
Seth Skyfire

Seth Skyfire

someone new Empty
PostSubject: Re: someone new   someone new Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:50 pm

~ Seths music blasts into the arena, the crowd going wild. ~

~Seth stands at the top of the ramp with a mic~

Seth: Heh... Haha.. Are you serious?

- Crowd still going wild -

Seth: To let you know what is REALLY going to happen, tonight I'm going to beat the rock and Apollo for the TV Title, you're hands won't even get near that title man.

- Crowd Cheers -

Seth: Also to let you know, I was even bigger than The Rock just by walking into the fed, Isn't that right.

~Seth looks at the crowd, as the cheer and roar~

Seth: That's right.

-Seth Nods, looking at Kennedy, his music blasting the arena once again-
Back to top Go down
nickadamious

nickadamious

someone new Empty
PostSubject: Re: someone new   someone new Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:15 pm

* Terminator's music hits the floor as he walks out holding a mic*

Terminator: Kennnedy, you see i have been out of action for a cupple of weeks. So how about me and you have a one on one match. Winner goes agenst Seth if he wins. You pick the type of match. What do you say?

TBC: Mr.Kennedy or Seth
Back to top Go down
Seth Skyfire

Seth Skyfire

someone new Empty
PostSubject: Re: someone new   someone new Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:19 pm

~Seth turns around to Terminator, pushing him aside.~

Seth: What'cha interupting us for fool?

~Crowd Cheer~

Seth: Can't you see we're talking?
Back to top Go down
TALKLOUD

TALKLOUD

someone new Empty
PostSubject: Re: someone new   someone new Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:19 pm

KENNEDY: Hold on mister skyfire you come out hereand run your mouth you look like the perfect person to make an example of so how bout next week you get dressed to compete and you carry your disrespectfull little punk ass down here so i can kick it.

(kennedy waits for a response from skyfire only)
Back to top Go down
Seth Skyfire

Seth Skyfire

someone new Empty
PostSubject: Re: someone new   someone new Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:44 pm

~seth brings up the mic again, looking at Kennedy~

Seth: Heh.. dsirespectful? You called anyone out/

~Crowd Cheer~

Seth: Heh.. perfect? Damn right I'm perfect.

~Crowd Cheer~

Seth: You? Kick my ass? Doubt it.

~Crowd Cheer~
Back to top Go down
the destroyer

someone new Empty
PostSubject: Re: someone new   someone new Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:46 pm

edge music hit

tazz omg its the rated r superstar

joey ooh not him

yes it is i the rated r superrstar knwon as edge seth seth seth you saying your gonna win the title is like saying that your gonna be the next word ttle holder it just aint gonna happen i mean you have the great one the rock and apollo theres no way someone with as lil talent as you can win a title and at no turning back me and my good friend randy are gonna beat you and that freak vampiro and become tag champs edge then runs into the ring and runs towards seth ducking a clothseline from seth bouncing off the ropes and spearing seth takes the mic seth dropped and you can take that to the bank edge slides out o the ring his music blaring

tbc by seth or anyone els
Back to top Go down
TALKLOUD

TALKLOUD

someone new Empty
PostSubject: Re: someone new   someone new Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:51 am

Kennedy just claps in approvel of what edge just did

KENNEDY: Iam glad someone shut this punk up he drops the mic and walks out along side edge

warzone cuts to a comercial
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Roberts
Admin

someone new Empty
PostSubject: Re: someone new   someone new Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 9:31 am

*Commerical Cuts back and you see kennedy walking up the ramp*

Roberts: whoa whoa whoa whoa....Kennnedy your calling someone out? How about this since your full of talent Next week on warzone you won't just face Seth You will also face terminator and Destroyer...

Huge Pop

Thats right it will Be a Fatal four way match....but it won't be any normal fatal fourway...It will take place inside a 15 foot high STEEL CAGE!!!

Crowd: Huge Roar

(Roberts Waits for it to die down) And who ever is able to climb out of the cage and survie a harsh beating will go on to No turning Back where they will face Apollo and The Rock in a Fatal Four way...Now don't worry for those of you who didn't manage to escape you will get one more chance at your shot at No Turning Back in the NExt week of Warzone....But If you wanna garuntee a spot you better win Next week...Good luck boys your gonna need it.
(roberts waits for some sort of Response)

TBC: By Any one who was involved in this rp
Back to top Go down
TALKLOUD

TALKLOUD

someone new Empty
PostSubject: Re: someone new   someone new Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 2:52 pm

kennedy looks over at edge

KENNEDY: Who the hell is this guy oh wait im sorry your the gm around here i get it....
you like to throw your weight around well how about this next week after im done beating all of thes guys in cage match we can be properly introduced cause im gonna come back there ......no no dont worry im not gonna beat you up i respect manegment.
we are gonna sign my contract for a title match at no turning back then you can appologize for underestimating me.....MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. KEEEEEEEEEENNEEEEDDDDDYYY......wait for it wait for it............KEEEEEEEEENNEEDDDY
Back to top Go down
Tripps08

someone new Empty
PostSubject: Re: someone new   someone new Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 3:45 pm

*** The Lights Dimmen and the Crowd Turns Toward the Entrence way.....***

*** The Rock's Music Begins Playing. " Is Cooking " is heard and Rock Bursts Through the Curtains With a Microphine in Hand. The Crwowd Erupts in a Frenzy as the Rock Stands on the top of the Ramp Looking towards the Ring at Kennedy standing inside of it. He Puts The Microphone up to his Mouth and Begins Speaking.***

Rock: Finally! The Rock Has Come Back....... to.... your TV Screens....

*** The Crowd Roars. ***

Rock: Now all You Gabronis come out here..... You're all Wining and Moaning about you guys challenging anyone and saying you're all going to be going after the Television Title, Trying to interject yourselves into The Rock and Apollo's Last Man Standing Mattch at No Turning Back Which is Scheduled. The Rock Has But this To Say to you all. Who In The Blue Hell Do you think you are!! First We Have Seth SkyWater Trying to Ruin ther Rock's Last Man Standing Match at No Turning Back Now The Rock Has All you Monkey asses Trying to Do The Very Same thing. So The Rock Says This.... Regardless of who Wins This little Fatal Four Way Going on here...... The Winner......... Gets A Shot AFTER The Rock And Apollo Have Their Last Man Standing Match At No Turning Back. If You Smell La la la la la la low....... What The Rock.....

Crowd: Is Cooking!!

Rock: .......... Is Cooking!

*** The Rock's Music Plays and He exits. ***
Back to top Go down
THE BEAST

THE BEAST

someone new Empty
PostSubject: Re: someone new   someone new Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 4:07 pm

in a calming voice

KENNEDY: Rocky rocky rocky relax you can have your match with apollo i can wait until after you settle your difference dont get your panties in a bunch relax and take one of those deep breaths you like to take so much.But whether its you or one of these other guys i will be taking that because when i see something i want it becomes my property there and then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

someone new Empty
PostSubject: Re: someone new   someone new Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

someone new
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaotik Wrestling Federation :: The Locker Room :: Locker Room-
Jump to: