Chaotik Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaotik Wrestling Federation

A forum for the Xbox live online wrestling federation for The Smackdown vs raw series

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I HOPE no one minds

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TALKLOUD

TALKLOUD

I HOPE no one minds Empty
PostSubject: I HOPE no one minds   I HOPE no one minds Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:23 pm

im letting you all know i changed one of kennedys fineshers to the mic check which is the complete shot it resembles move to a tee
Back to top Go down
Seth Skyfire

Seth Skyfire

PostSubject: Re: I HOPE no one minds   I HOPE no one minds Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:36 pm

Well in the rules It says no move editing, plus you can have Complete shot as a normal move you know, so I dunno;'
Back to top Go down
Matt Macaluso

PostSubject: Re: I HOPE no one minds   I HOPE no one minds Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:09 pm

i think thats ok but its up to owners
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Roberts
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I HOPE no one minds   I HOPE no one minds Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 9:19 am

Im going to allow it......the rules are a little dated and needs updates....but As long as ppl don't make habbits of chaning there finisher every week then its okay...Also letting ppl know on the boards is a plus aswell. Im thinking of doing a rule where u can change finishers but once u do your not allow to do it for like 2 montsh or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I HOPE no one minds   I HOPE no one minds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I HOPE no one minds
Page 1 of 1