Chaotik Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaotik Wrestling Federation

A forum for the Xbox live online wrestling federation for The Smackdown vs raw series

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Backstage with Seth.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seth Skyfire

Seth Skyfire

Backstage with Seth. Empty
PostSubject: Backstage with Seth.   Backstage with Seth. Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 8:31 pm

We're back here with Seth Skyfire, He has a few words to say and I have a few questions.

~You can hear the crowd cheering in the background~

What we want to know is, Will you win the match and have another title shot?

~Seth sighs, looking at the camera~

Seth: You know what? I'm sick of all the bullshit trash talk now, even though I've been doing it, want the truth? I don't know, I don't know If I'll win, we'll just have to see.

U.Um.. O-

Seth: Another thing, I'm sick of all these people thinking they're better than everyone else man, It's not true, anyone can have a shot at winning, We just have to see what happens.

Y-You.. usually have alot of trash talking and confidence in you, Did your loss against champ damage that?

Seth: Nah man, It gave me a new light, yah' see, You get a few loses and a few wins, You don't make the top straight away, One way or another I'll become a champion, But that time may not be this month.. next month.. We'll just have to see.

Well, I guess thats okay, Also--

~Seth walks away, getting ready for the match~

~Camera Fades out~
Back to top Go down

Backstage with Seth.
Page 1 of 1