Chaotik Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaotik Wrestling Federation

A forum for the Xbox live online wrestling federation for The Smackdown vs raw series

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Austin Via satilite

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stone Cold Steve Austin

Stone Cold Steve Austin

Austin Via satilite Empty
PostSubject: Austin Via satilite   Austin Via satilite Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 6:05 pm

*Video shows austin sitting in his living room at his home in Texas*

Tazz: Okay folks the time we have been waiting for our interview with Austin via satilite....from his Home in Victoria Texas

Joey: So Austin we all want to know when will you becoming back

Austin: Well Joey I sure did get pretty well banged up last night at No Turning Back, and I did lose my title...But im not a quitter and all these SOB's running there mouth how they wanna end old stone colds career well you know what I say?

Crowd: What?

Austin: I Said Ya KNow what i say?

Crowd: What?

Austin: I said im gonna open a can of whop ass on all them Son's a Bitches

Tazz: well how about the Ledgen Killer Randy Orton... he called you out but you weren't here what do you say about that?

Austin: What?...Im just playing...That Cocky son's a bitch is gonna get a beating of a life time...As far as Divine Intervention if ya wanna see Stone Cold Steve Austin whoop that Cocky SOB Randy orton give me a HELL YA!!!

Crowd: Hell Yeah!!
Austin: Then I accept!!!

Joey: Well we hope to see you next week
Austin: I will be there next week so Randy you better watch your ass Because you never know when old stone cold might come and beat you to a lifeless carcus to a blood Pulp...AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE.....CAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO!!!!
Back to top Go down

Austin Via satilite
Page 1 of 1