Chaotik Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaotik Wrestling Federation

A forum for the Xbox live online wrestling federation for The Smackdown vs raw series

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roberts after His match

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeremy Roberts
Admin

Roberts after His match Empty
PostSubject: Roberts after His match   Roberts after His match Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 4:57 pm

* A very pissed off roberts is walking back to the Locker room*

Todd: Wow Jeremy this has marked the 3 strait loss for you...and on all nights when many people thought you could turn it around we wanna know your feels?

*A very sudden deep thought comes to roberts and then he snaps*

Roberts: How the FUCK do you think i feel? Huh how do ya....man you don't realize how close I am to fireing your ass on the spot...huh then maybe we can see how u feel? How does it feel to be in the unemployment line? Huh.....God Damn Dude I just went out there lost it....possible lost it all....So here is what i plan on doing....Im taking next week off...and i mean for everything.....From Being GM to payroll to Arena Booking, I Mean everything....Next Week CWF will be run only by are great Leader Mike O'Riely Im taking a vacation I need to get away.

*Roberts walks away......Then comes back

Roberts: And when I come back 2 things will happen....First off There will be hell to pay...secondly......Well lets just say its a surprise....

No one can continue this
Back to top Go down

Roberts after His match
Page 1 of 1