Chaotik Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaotik Wrestling Federation

A forum for the Xbox live online wrestling federation for The Smackdown vs raw series

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roberts At No Turning Back

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeremy Roberts
Admin

Roberts At No Turning Back Empty
PostSubject: Roberts At No Turning Back   Roberts At No Turning Back Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 11:30 am

*Camera Shows roberts in his office getting ready for his matach*

Todd: Mr. Roberts we want to know how you feel about your match tonight?

Roberts: Todd let me tell you somthing....wheather i win or lose tonight....It won't matter.. Because you see I am the GM of warzone....And since im doing a fine job of it no one is goning to take my title away from...All these superstars are out fighting for coveted titles. Well i got the best title out of them all GM

Crowd: Roar

Roberts: But that doesn't mean im not going to give it 100% Oh no no no. I have been on some what of a losing streak...Last week Apollo

Crowd: Boo

Roberts: yeah he made me tap out.....I will give him the benifit of the doubt he put up one hell of a fight i will give him that much..But tonight my streak will turn for the better I can feel it! So now if u excuse me I best be getting on my way..

Roberts Starts to walk away: TBC By Oriely or Anyone in the 3 way xstream match
Back to top Go down
the destroyer

PostSubject: Re: Roberts At No Turning Back   Roberts At No Turning Back Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 8:07 pm

walks up to roberts and where do you think your goingi just need to correct you on a few things 1 your losing streak will still be a losing streak after the match 2 you wont be champ i will 3 you will have to do your gm thing from behnd your desk after i put you in a wheelchair
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Roberts
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roberts At No Turning Back   Roberts At No Turning Back Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 11:24 pm

(Staring Down Ricky)

Roberts: Ha your funny...wheelchair...well your sadly mistaken...Because when this match is settled...I won't be in a wheelchair...but I damn near promise that you will be so badly injured that you will have to be eating your next meal out of a tube. What do u have to say about that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roberts At No Turning Back   Roberts At No Turning Back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roberts At No Turning Back
Page 1 of 1