Chaotik Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaotik Wrestling Federation

A forum for the Xbox live online wrestling federation for The Smackdown vs raw series

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE BEAST IS BACK !!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
THE BEAST

THE BEAST

THE BEAST IS BACK !! Empty
PostSubject: THE BEAST IS BACK !!   THE BEAST IS BACK !! Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 1:31 pm

STYLES: Hello folks and welcome back from the commercial break this past sunday at No Turning Back we crowned new tag team champions but the thing is it was somewhat
of a reluctant pair lets take you back to no turning back..(A VIDEO AIRS FROM NO TURNING BACK)

TAZ: Ya you know joey i couldnt believe it the beast and seth skyfire had to team up and beast and skyfire came out on top.

*The room fades to a dark ominous red*

TAZ:Speak of the devil its the beast.

*Beast walks down to the ring with his new gold not feeling to impressed by it he steps into the ring signals for a mic they hand it to him he motions to say something.But is interupted by the sound of this music

STYLES: Figures i had the feeling if beast was back this guy wouldnt be to far behind

*he begins to talk*

PREACHER: Beast beast you dont have to say a word im here to say what you feel i Paul Preacher im back by your side to help you see the right path so put that mic aw....

*He doesnt even get to finesh his sentence before getting speared to hell then he gets picked up and hit with the Dominator. The Crowd gets put in a frenzy over this*

BEAST:(IN A DEEP VOICE) Maybe now you will keep your mouth shut im tired of being someones lacky I am my own man now id like to get a few things off my chest Skyfire
the only reason i became your partner is I was doin one last favor for someone the only reason I did this favor is because i was promised one in return.Also all these fans
know i am the most dominant force in the CWF not the one you call the unholly Ryot.So
back to my favor I think the one who promised it should get out here and go through with it.

(TBC HE KNOWS WHO NO ONE ELSE)
Back to top Go down
celticwarrior
Admin

THE BEAST IS BACK !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BEAST IS BACK !!   THE BEAST IS BACK !! Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 6:53 pm

****O'Reilly grabs a mic and looks at Beast*****

O'Reilly: Well Beast, you're right. I did promise you something. So let's get it start. CM Punk, get out here. And bring a ref with you because this match will be for the CWF Undisputed Championship
Back to top Go down
https://chaotikwrestling.forumotion.com

THE BEAST IS BACK !!
Page 1 of 1