Chaotik Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaotik Wrestling Federation

A forum for the Xbox live online wrestling federation for The Smackdown vs raw series

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

start of warzone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the destroyer

start of warzone Empty
PostSubject: start of warzone   start of warzone Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 8:22 pm

walks down the ramp as his music playing the crowd booing i smirk shaking my head sliding into the ring i grab the announcers mic and tell him to get out of the ring the crowd keeps booing shut up you stupid redneck losers now roberts whats this surprise you have for me? cause i'm not on the card so unless your surprise is me resting then you have dissapointed me kid so come out here and tell me hs surprise

tbc by roberts only
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Roberts
Admin

start of warzone Empty
PostSubject: Re: start of warzone   start of warzone Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 11:04 pm

Roberts: That was exactly my plane Poncho! You got all worked up thinking you were gonna get a title shot...well To Flippity bad my friend...Tonights not your night..But

Crowd: Cheers

But...I will tell you wha your night will be....At No Turning Back...you will have a title shot for the X Stream Championship against no other than phenex! Now how about that?

OOC: Sorry for leaving you and anyone else off the card...It was not inentional...what i did was took ppl that responded asap to the post...Sorry for leaving u off...I left ravynn off as well..so if you want u 2 can do a singles match or something and tell me...if it doesn't get done...then so be it..
TBC: by Ricky
Back to top Go down
the destroyer

start of warzone Empty
PostSubject: Re: start of warzone   start of warzone Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 11:16 pm

yeah that was soooo smart of you thats fine with me a 10n1 match with phenix means he has no one to save his ass like in that triple threat match and btw roberts thanks for not putting me in a match and putting phenix in a match way to help me wear him down and looks like your plan back fired there roberts leans on the ropes looking at roberts

taz: omg so we know 1 of the title matches at the ppv the destroyer vs phnex what a war that will be

joey: i wonder how the champ feels about that

tbc roberts or phenex
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Roberts
Admin

start of warzone Empty
PostSubject: Re: start of warzone   start of warzone Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:00 pm

* Roberts looks at Ricky...
Maybe I didn't clairify so much...it will be u vs Phenex for the X title...but Im making it with a speacal guest enforcer at ringside.....He won't be the ref..but he can do what ever he wants..and the ref can't stop him...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

start of warzone Empty
PostSubject: Re: start of warzone   start of warzone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

start of warzone
Page 1 of 1